When I started publishing my books I chose the Lulu option. Now, I’ve decided to abandon Lulu and port all my titles across to CreateSpace. Here’s why:
- I can choose a standard format (Lulu only allow 6×9)
- I can have a cream interior which looks much more professional
- The CS interface is very easy and intuitive to use
- The support is better and quicker to respond
- I can reduce my prices to a sensible level and still claim a fair royalty
- Quicker integration with my Kindle books
I’d love to hear your observations regarding your Lulu/CS experience. Are there any Lulu aficionados left?! Or maybe you use a different platform altogether? Drop me a line and let me know!
Happy New Year!